LABAS! HELLO! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 你好!
Sveikas atvykęs į Seulietišką Pietų Korėjos pasaulį su išskirtiniais gabumais pasižyminčiais nūdienos populiarumo neatsikratančiais padarais.
Jei kartais susiviliojai tapti mūsų šeimos dalimi, tai taip ir padaryk! Tik nepamiršk - registracija pas mus yra didžiosiomis raidėmis pilnu ir gražiu vardu, be šypsenėlių ir kitų, Azijos raštų neprimenančių simbolių.
Kitas tu:

:: Welcome To Our World :: Sveteliams

Rezervacijos

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:28 pm
LEE JENO
LEE JENO
First topic message reminder :

Šioje temoje galima rezervuoti norimiausius veidus (veikėjus).
Rezervacijos yra laikomos 7 dienas nuo tos dienos, kai buvo priimta užklausa.

Rezervacijos:

HWASA | AISTEI | IKI 01-26
KIM SEOLHYUN | MIGLEI | IKI 01-26
KIM JUNGWOO | AISTEI | IKI 01-26
SHIN YUNA | IEVAI | IKI 01-26
LEE DONGHAE | GRETAI | IKI 01-29
JEON HEEJIN | GRETAI | IKI 01-30
JHOPE | AISTEI | IKI 02-01
KANG TAEHYUN | GRETAI | IKI 02-01

Last edited by LEE JENO on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:53 pm
DONG SICHENG
DONG SICHENG
ok iki 01-14

WHEN I'M ALL ALONE I TAKE MY SMILE OFF BUT YOUR HEARTLESS WORDS HAVE LEFT ME SCARRED. YES, WITH YOUR MILLION EYES YOU'RE WATCHING ME, YOU TALK BEHIND MY BACK, YOU SPY ON ME SO I SCREAM AND SHOUT TO MAKE YOU LEAVE BUT YOU'RE STILL HERE, YOU KEEP JUDGING ME
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:40 pm
QIAN KUN
QIAN KUN
Yuta i rezerva, nebent as vel too lateXD

Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:40 pm
KIM NAYOUNG
KIM NAYOUNG
ok iki 01-15

Dear society
you've pushed me to the edge. The truth is, you're the one who's always there for me With my daily dose of internet And all the things that I should quit, but can't
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:19 pm
OH SEHUN
OH SEHUN
Jeong Yun Ho

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:44 pm
SEO YOUNG HO
SEO YOUNG HO
ok iki 01-18

words that spill from your lips, whether they are filled with intentions or just a residue of an explosion from a hollow feeling, they cannot be taken back. words that are once spoken, will live forever in the heart of another

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:27 am
JUNG JAEHYUN
JUNG JAEHYUN
scoups  Mad

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:34 am
HWANG HYUNJIN
HWANG HYUNJIN
Ok iki 11-20

ALL THE LIGHTS WILL GUIDE THE WAY IF YOU GET TO HEAR ME NOW ALL YOU FEARS WILL FADE AWAY IF YOU GET TO HEAR ME NOW IF YOU GET TO HEAR ME NOW

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:40 pm
LEE TAEMIN
LEE TAEMIN
Kim Jisoo
Melai
aciu

LOOKING AT THE STARS ALWAYS MAKES ME DREAM. WHY, I ASK MYSELF, SHOULDN’T THE SHINING DOTS OF THE SKY BE AS ACCESSIBLE AS THE BLACK DOTS ON THE MAP OF FRANCE? JUST AS WE TAKE THE TRAIN TO GET TO TARASCON OR ROUEN,

we take death to reach a star.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:29 pm
DONG SICHENG
DONG SICHENG
Ok iki 01-21

WHEN I'M ALL ALONE I TAKE MY SMILE OFF BUT YOUR HEARTLESS WORDS HAVE LEFT ME SCARRED. YES, WITH YOUR MILLION EYES YOU'RE WATCHING ME, YOU TALK BEHIND MY BACK, YOU SPY ON ME SO I SCREAM AND SHOUT TO MAKE YOU LEAVE BUT YOU'RE STILL HERE, YOU KEEP JUDGING ME
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:03 pm
PARK YURI
PARK YURI
KIM YENA
CHOI JISOO (LIA)
KIM SEOLHYUN
JO MIYEON

ačiū

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo.
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:04 pm
JO HASEUL
JO HASEUL
ok iki 01-21

When we meet, we become one universe, even the countless, twinkling stars have no meaning. When I wake up from my dream, It makes me sad. As I watch the shooting stars by myself

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:38 pm
LEE TAEMIN
LEE TAEMIN
Lee Joon

LOOKING AT THE STARS ALWAYS MAKES ME DREAM. WHY, I ASK MYSELF, SHOULDN’T THE SHINING DOTS OF THE SKY BE AS ACCESSIBLE AS THE BLACK DOTS ON THE MAP OF FRANCE? JUST AS WE TAKE THE TRAIN TO GET TO TARASCON OR ROUEN,

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:41 pm
JO HASEUL
JO HASEUL
@JO HASEUL wrote:
ok iki 01-21

When we meet, we become one universe, even the countless, twinkling stars have no meaning. When I wake up from my dream, It makes me sad. As I watch the shooting stars by myself

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:52 pm
LEE TAEMIN
LEE TAEMIN
Krystal jung, Shon Seungwan

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:36 pm
LEE JENO
LEE JENO
ok iki 01-22

Spring was most favored time for the sun and moon because they could finally be together even if it was for an hour or so

Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:02 pm
NAKAMOTO YUTA
NAKAMOTO YUTA
tai ka........... Yuna man:DDDD

Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:03 pm
BANG CHAN
BANG CHAN
:DDDDDDDDDD iki 01-26

Sponsored content
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

:: Welcome To Our World :: Sveteliams
You can reply to topics in this forum