LABAS! HELLO! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 你好!
Sveikas atvykęs į Seulietišką Pietų Korėjos pasaulį su išskirtiniais gabumais pasižyminčiais nūdienos populiarumo neatsikratančiais padarais.
Jei kartais susiviliojai tapti mūsų šeimos dalimi, tai taip ir padaryk! Tik nepamiršk - registracija pas mus yra didžiosiomis raidėmis pilnu ir gražiu vardu, be šypsenėlių ir kitų, Azijos raštų neprimenančių simbolių.

Kitas tu:

Rezervacijos

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
Rezervacijos Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Šioje temoje galima rezervuoti norimiausius veidus (veikėjus).
Rezervacijos yra laikomos 7 dienas nuo tos dienos, kai buvo priimta užklausa.

Rezervacijos:

BYUN BAEKHYUN | URTEI | IKI 08.24
MIA | AISTEI | IKI 08.26

Last edited by BANG TAE EUN on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 am; edited 26 times in total
HUANG RENJUN
HUANG RENJUN
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:13 pm

:DDDD
+ iki 03.30 draug

Find me
I'm blooming like a flower in the desert, i’m escaping from this spell. waking up from this dream in a maze
LISA MANOBAN
LISA MANOBAN
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:06 am

rezervuokit PARK JAEBUM, thanks

I haven’t the slightest idea how to change people, but still I keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
KIM YU KWON
KIM YU KWON
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:09 am

+ iki 03.31

Sometimes you meet a person and you just click–you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything
LISA MANOBAN
LISA MANOBAN
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:01 am

ištrinkit mano rezervaciją, gomawo

I haven’t the slightest idea how to change people, but still I keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
KIM HYUN A
KIM HYUN A
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:40 am

+

...If you're gonna lie, do it in my bed...
I kinda like it when you hurt me
'Cause you come over saying sorry
So I put up with your lies just to have you for the night...
PARK SOOYOUNG
PARK SOOYOUNG
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:01 pm

rezervuokit DOYOUNG (NCT), ačiū

Don’t try to make life a mathematics problem with yourself in the center and everything coming out equal. When you’re good, bad things can still happen. And if you’re bad, you can still be lucky.
KIM JONG HYUN
KIM JONG HYUN
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:17 pm

+ 04.01

Do as you're told, sweetling, it won't be so bad. Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren't they?
KIM TAEHYUNG
KIM TAEHYUNG
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Park Jiwon (E:U) ir Han Eunji (Mia), ačiū :)

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

JEON HEEJIN
JEON HEEJIN
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Pliusas iki 04.03

it’s already deja vu
Every day, there’s a flash in my heart. A shining rainbow, a colorless world is boring. Will you change it with your fingers?

KIM MINSUNG
KIM MINSUNG
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Jeon Somin (kard) ir once again Moon Jongup, ačiū~

black butterflies & déjà vu
you flash like a setting sun, you come around, i come undone; i've been searching for the right words but i can't even find an echo, don't you let go; there are only twenty six letters i can use to tell you i won't let go, don't you let go.

JUNG JIN SOL
JUNG JIN SOL
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:35 pm

@JEON HEEJIN wrote:
Pliusas iki 04.03

For the sin of swallowing up the afternoon sun. I’m right here, so hot, alone with you tonight. I used to be untouchable and dangerous, but in just one moment, your blue wraps around me
KIM YERI
KIM YERI
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:38 pm

Yoo In Na, ačiū

I gave her everything. She took my heart and left me lonely. I've been broken, heart's contentious. I won't fix, I'd rather weep. I'm lost then I'm found, but it's torture being in love.
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:48 pm

pliusas iki 04.06

all of my senses want to feel you. don’t by shy, i’m already inside you.  don’t think i can stop now. even when we’re hugging, i wanna hold you closer
LEE DONGHYUCK
LEE DONGHYUCK
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:51 am

lee felix Rezervacijos - Page 4 1886214530

You feel like home to me
Every part of me just wants to leave, Leave it all behind. I got every reason to go. I’m packing up my things and All I see are your clothes And suddenly it feels like home.
JEON HEEJIN
JEON HEEJIN
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:00 am

Rezervacijos - Page 4 3261657156
iki 04.14

it’s already deja vu
Every day, there’s a flash in my heart. A shining rainbow, a colorless world is boring. Will you change it with your fingers?

QIAN KUN
QIAN KUN
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:16 am

Lee Chaeyoung

JEON HEEJIN
JEON HEEJIN
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:22 am

@JEON HEEJIN wrote:
Rezervacijos - Page 4 3261657156
iki 04.14

it’s already deja vu

JUNG EUNJI
JUNG EUNJI
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Kim Namjoon rezervuokit ;>

They say you really appreciate a garden only once you reach a certain age … There seems to be something miraculous about seeing the relentless optimism of new growth after the bleakness of winter, a kind of joy in the difference every year
LEE JENO
LEE JENO
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:57 pm

ok, iki 04. 28

Spring was most favored time for the sun and moon because they could finally be together even if it was for an hour or so
JEON JUNGKOOK
JEON JUNGKOOK
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:15 pm

rezervuokite Chenle

…One day you will meet someone who will make this messy and hard life easier than you ever thought possible.... And you will want to stay.

Sponsored content
Re: Rezervacijos

Rezervacijos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Our World :: Sveteliams-