LABAS! HELLO! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 你好!
Sveikas atvykęs į Seulietišką Pietų Korėjos pasaulį su išskirtiniais gabumais pasižyminčiais nūdienos populiarumo neatsikratančiais padarais.
Jei kartais susiviliojai tapti mūsų šeimos dalimi, tai taip ir padaryk! Tik nepamiršk - registracija pas mus yra didžiosiomis raidėmis pilnu ir gražiu vardu, be šypsenėlių ir kitų, Azijos raštų neprimenančių simbolių.

Rezervacijos
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
I’ve run out of ways to prove to you that I’d be the best thing to come home to
First topic message reminder :

Šioje temoje galima rezervuoti norimiausius veidus (veikėjus).
Rezervacijos yra laikomos 7 dienas nuo tos dienos, kai buvo priimta užklausa.

Rezervacijos:

SEO YOUNG HO | ODETAI | IKI 03.23
MOON JONGUP | SOFIJAI | IKI 03.24
QIAN KUN | IEVAI | IKI 03.24
DONG SICHENG (WINWIN) | GRETAI | IKI 03.25
HWANG YEJI | GRETAI | 03.27

Last edited by BANG TAE EUN on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:20 pm; edited 9 times in total

Re: Rezervacijos
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:43 am
REN YOO JUNG
REN YOO JUNG
Galite rezervuoti Park Soo Young

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:21 am
HA SOOYOUNG
HA SOOYOUNG
Iki 01.06

When I'm all alone
I TAKE MY SMILE OFF BUT YOUR HEARTLESS WORDS HAVE LEFT ME SCARRED. YES, WITH YOUR MILLION EYES YOU'RE WATCHING ME, YOU TALK BEHIND MY BACK, YOU SPY ON ME SO I SCREAM AND SHOUT TO MAKE YOU LEAVE BUT YOU'RE STILL HERE, YOU KEEP JUDGING ME
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 am
LEE DONGHYUCK
LEE DONGHYUCK
nohyuck is love,
nohyuck is life
Wong Yukhei:)))

THINGS I NEVER DID
and i have been wanting to call you home for the longest of times. but i had been a stranger to so many things and places, i was afraid i wouldn’t be able to stay and be your home in return. so i ran off and i’m sorry. i guess i did become a stranger to you too, at last.
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:32 am
LEE DAEHWI
LEE DAEHWI
iki 01.07 draug

No there's no one else's eyes
THAT COULD SEE INTO ME NO ONE ELSE'S ARMS CAN LIFT LIFT ME UP SO HIGH YOUR LOVE LIFTS ME OUT OF TIME AND YOU KNOW MY HEART BY HEART
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 pm
TERADA TAKUYA
TERADA TAKUYA
it's obvious there's poison in that bright red apple
Lee Felix
pasimatysime kiekvieną savaitę;) xDDDD

there's a room in a hotel in nyc
that shares our fate and deserves our pity; i don't want to remember it all, the promises are made if you just hold on; i just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night till we're twins again; keep making trouble 'til you find what you love, i need a new partner in crime and you shrug
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:32 pm
JEON SOYEON
JEON SOYEON
:DDDDDDDD
blt
+ iki 01.10

Now you listen to what I’m saying
I’ll make you into a person you’ve never imagined being, I’m a slightly bad. But charming lady lady, How about it?
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:17 pm
LIN EVAN
LIN EVAN
you picked my petals thinking i was a wallflower, not knowing i'm a rose with thorns
Kim Minsung (ex-Hansol/Navinci)
ir galit jau atnaujint Felixo rezervaciją, na arba grįšiu čia tiksliai 10 dieną po pirmos septyniolika minučių

h a v e     i     l o s t     m y     m i n d?
now I know that there's a different way to die, my body breathes, heart still beats, but I am not alive; follow me down to the river, drink while the water is clean; follow me down to the river tonight, i'll be down here on my knees; young love as sweet as can be.
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:20 pm
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
I’ve run out of ways to prove to you that I’d be the best thing to come home to
lol xDDDD ok iki 01.17
calm your tits girl btw.... xD

Pretending it's for me, the voices disregard my dream. I don't want to get hurt anymore, I close my ears and walk my way
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 pm
LIN EVAN
LIN EVAN
you picked my petals thinking i was a wallflower, not knowing i'm a rose with thorns
i have none, not calming anything xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

now I know that there's a different way to die, my body breathes, heart still beats, but I am not alive; follow me down to the river, drink while the water is clean; follow me down to the river tonight, i'll be down here on my knees; young love as sweet as can be.
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:04 am
LIN EVAN
LIN EVAN
miau, pratęskite felix and minsung <3

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:51 pm
HEO GAYOON
HEO GAYOON
now hold on to me, pretty boy, if you want to fly
+

I lost my aim to find another reason. A long way to come, It was hard to find way back. Have courage, be kind, I wish that I did. No praying to be blessed, Only I can save myself. That’s the courage to step forward, The way you are. I wish it rescues all
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 pm
DO KYUNG SOO
DO KYUNG SOO
There's only one way I fuck. Dirty. And this kind of dirty doesn't wash off.
rezervuokit Kwon Jiyong, dėkui

If you don't believe there's a price for this sweet paradise, remind me to show you the scars

I may be heartless, but you're naive

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:21 pm
KIM JUNGWOO
KIM JUNGWOO
+ iki 03.16

The look of you when i open my eyes so bright that i couldn’t dare to approach my heart that wants to be like you gets colored, filled with you
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:28 pm
LEE DONGHYUCK
LEE DONGHYUCK
nohyuck is love,
nohyuck is life
Seo Youngho i rezerva:))))

THINGS I NEVER DID
and i have been wanting to call you home for the longest of times. but i had been a stranger to so many things and places, i was afraid i wouldn’t be able to stay and be your home in return. so i ran off and i’m sorry. i guess i did become a stranger to you too, at last.
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:23 am
KIM JUNGWOO
KIM JUNGWOO
OK, iki 03.16 irgi ;)

The look of you when i open my eyes so bright that i couldn’t dare to approach my heart that wants to be like you gets colored, filled with you
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:27 pm
TERADA TAKUYA
TERADA TAKUYA
it's obvious there's poison in that bright red apple
Moon Jongup, ačiou!

there's a room in a hotel in nyc
that shares our fate and deserves our pity; i don't want to remember it all, the promises are made if you just hold on; i just need enough of you to dull the pain, just to get me through the night till we're twins again; keep making trouble 'til you find what you love, i need a new partner in crime and you shrug
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:35 pm
NA JAEMIN
NA JAEMIN
+ iki 03.24

change your ways
Without giving any thought. Live as though you’ll be swept away A distant future for yourself. Again another deep regret
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:54 pm
JANG DAHYE
JANG DAHYE
Kun (NCT) ;)

This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:02 pm
KIM JONG HYUN
KIM JONG HYUN
@NA JAEMIN wrote:
+ iki 03.24

Do as you're told, sweetling, it won't be so bad. Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren't they?
Sponsored content