LABAS! HELLO! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 你好!
Sveikas atvykęs į Seulietišką Pietų Korėjos pasaulį su išskirtiniais gabumais pasižyminčiais nūdienos populiarumo neatsikratančiais padarais.
Jei kartais susiviliojai tapti mūsų šeimos dalimi, tai taip ir padaryk! Tik nepamiršk - registracija pas mus yra didžiosiomis raidėmis pilnu ir gražiu vardu, be šypsenėlių ir kitų, Azijos raštų neprimenančių simbolių.

Kitas tu:

Rezervacijos

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
Rezervacijos Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Šioje temoje galima rezervuoti norimiausius veidus (veikėjus).
Rezervacijos yra laikomos 7 dienas nuo tos dienos, kai buvo priimta užklausa.

Rezervacijos:

BYUN BAEKHYUN | URTEI | IKI 08.24
MIA | AISTEI | IKI 08.26

Last edited by BANG TAE EUN on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 am; edited 26 times in total
LEE JI EUN
LEE JI EUN
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:43 am

Galite rezervuoti Park Soo Young

Tell me more, I got a box cutter with your name on it Tell me more, I can't stay this long on the same topic I don't know you, but would I fall in love with you? I don't have no social cues I'm out for you
Svečias
Anonymous
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:21 am

Iki 01.06
LEE DONGHYUCK
LEE DONGHYUCK
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 am

Wong Yukhei:)))

You feel like home to me
Every part of me just wants to leave, Leave it all behind. I got every reason to go. I’m packing up my things and All I see are your clothes And suddenly it feels like home.
LEE DAEHWI
LEE DAEHWI
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:32 am

iki 01.07 draug

no there's no one else's eyes. that could see into me no one else's arms can lift lift me up so high your love lifts me out of time and you know my heart by heart
TERADA TAKUYA
TERADA TAKUYA
Re: Rezervacijos Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 pm

Lee Felix
pasimatysime kiekvieną savaitę;) xDDDD

you're only as strong as you think you are
show me where it hurts, i'll show you how it works, they prey on your fear of how it just gets worse; i can't tell if it's real, though, don't know if it's lethal, did we drink the poison or just a placebo?
LEE MINHO
LEE MINHO
Re: Rezervacijos Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:32 pm

:DDDDDDDD
blt
+ iki 01.10

Do as you're told, sweetling, it won't be so bad. Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren't they?
LIN EVAN
LIN EVAN
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Kim Minsung (ex-Hansol/Navinci)
ir galit jau atnaujint Felixo rezervaciją, na arba grįšiu čia tiksliai 10 dieną po pirmos septyniolika minučių

delicate in every way but one, the swordplay; god knows we like archaic kinds of fun, the old way; chance is the only game I play with, baby, we let our battles choose us; and the cry goes out, ha, oh
GLORY AND GORE GO HAND IN HAND
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:20 pm

lol xDDDD ok iki 01.17
calm your tits girl btw.... xD

all of my senses want to feel you. don’t by shy, i’m already inside you.  don’t think i can stop now. even when we’re hugging, i wanna hold you closer
LIN EVAN
LIN EVAN
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 pm

i have none, not calming anything xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

delicate in every way but one, the swordplay; god knows we like archaic kinds of fun, the old way; chance is the only game I play with, baby, we let our battles choose us; and the cry goes out, ha, oh
LIN EVAN
LIN EVAN
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:04 am

miau, pratęskite felix and minsung <3

HEO GAYOON
HEO GAYOON
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:51 pm

+
DO KYUNG SOO
DO KYUNG SOO
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 pm

rezervuokit Kwon Jiyong, dėkui

Don't play games with me. Don't ever think you're capable of that
Shut your mouth, I don't need to hear it from you, you'll crave for it when you gasp air. Destroy your limits, as I push you down to the edge, you should not play games this time, I swear. Smoke your cigarette and watch me pretend I don't hear you.
KIM JUNGWOO
KIM JUNGWOO
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:21 pm

+ iki 03.16

The look of you when i open my eyes so bright that i couldn’t dare to approach my heart that wants to be like you gets colored, filled with you
LEE DONGHYUCK
LEE DONGHYUCK
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Seo Youngho i rezerva:))))

You feel like home to me
Every part of me just wants to leave, Leave it all behind. I got every reason to go. I’m packing up my things and All I see are your clothes And suddenly it feels like home.
KIM JUNGWOO
KIM JUNGWOO
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:23 am

OK, iki 03.16 irgi ;)

The look of you when i open my eyes so bright that i couldn’t dare to approach my heart that wants to be like you gets colored, filled with you
TERADA TAKUYA
TERADA TAKUYA
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Moon Jongup, ačiou!

you're only as strong as you think you are
show me where it hurts, i'll show you how it works, they prey on your fear of how it just gets worse; i can't tell if it's real, though, don't know if it's lethal, did we drink the poison or just a placebo?
NA JAEMIN
NA JAEMIN
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:35 pm

+ iki 03.24

change your ways
Without giving any thought. Live as though you’ll be swept away A distant future for yourself. Again another deep regret
BYUN JUNGHA
BYUN JUNGHA
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Kun (NCT) ;)

KIM JONG HYUN
KIM JONG HYUN
Re: Rezervacijos Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:02 pm

@NA JAEMIN wrote:
+ iki 03.24

Do as you're told, sweetling, it won't be so bad. Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren't they?
HWANG YEJI
HWANG YEJI
Re: Rezervacijos Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:04 pm

aš prašau man užrezervuoti
SOOBIN IŠ TXT

I do love you but I’m a bit tired
Like already wanting to know the ending of a movie

Sponsored content
Re: Rezervacijos

Rezervacijos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next