LABAS! HELLO! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 你好!
Sveikas atvykęs į Seulietišką Pietų Korėjos pasaulį su išskirtiniais gabumais pasižyminčiais nūdienos populiarumo neatsikratančiais padarais.
Jei kartais susiviliojai tapti mūsų šeimos dalimi, tai taip ir padaryk! Tik nepamiršk - registracija pas mus yra didžiosiomis raidėmis pilnu ir gražiu vardu, be šypsenėlių ir kitų, Azijos raštų neprimenančių simbolių.

Rezervacijos
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
I’ve run out of ways to prove to you that I’d be the best thing to come home to
First topic message reminder :

Šioje temoje galima rezervuoti norimiausius veidus (veikėjus).
Rezervacijos yra laikomos 7 dienas nuo tos dienos, kai buvo priimta užklausa.

Rezervacijos:

SEO YOUNG HO | ODETAI | IKI 03.23
MOON JONGUP | SOFIJAI | IKI 03.24
QIAN KUN | IEVAI | IKI 03.24
DONG SICHENG (WINWIN) | GRETAI | IKI 03.25
HWANG YEJI | GRETAI | 03.27

Last edited by BANG TAE EUN on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:20 pm; edited 9 times in total

Re: Rezervacijos
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 pm
XIAO DEJUN
XIAO DEJUN
Galit ištrint Gray ir įrašyt Koo Jun-hoe

Pretending it's for me, the voices disregard my dream. I don't want to get hurt anymore, I close my ears and walk my way
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 pm
JO HASEUL
JO HASEUL
Agniete xDDDDDDDDDD
OK IKI 12-16

When we meet, we become one universe, even the countless, twinkling stars have no meaning. When I wake up from my dream, It makes me sad. As I watch the shooting stars by myself
You’re mysterious, I’m secretive
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 pm
JUNG EUNJI
JUNG EUNJI
I would like people to come into my Dreamworld and then choose to stay
Rezervuokit Victoria Song, Hwang Eun Bi (SinB) ir Hwang Hyunjin, ačiū~

I get mine and make no excuses...
AND I KNOW, I KNOW THAT I DID YOU WRONG. BUT WILL YOU TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU? SOMEHOW?
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:22 pm
HEO GAYOON
HEO GAYOON
now hold on to me, pretty boy, if you want to fly
iki 12.16

I lost my aim to find another reason. A long way to come, It was hard to find way back. Have courage, be kind, I wish that I did. No praying to be blessed, Only I can save myself. That’s the courage to step forward, The way you are. I wish it rescues all
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 pm
SHIN WON HO
SHIN WON HO
Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
Prašau rezervuoti BYUN BAEKHYUN ir KIM MIN SEOK <3

„We're a mess. You and I. But the truth is,
you captivate me in ways no soul ever will.“
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:22 pm
HEO GAYOON
HEO GAYOON
IKI 12.20

I lost my aim to find another reason. A long way to come, It was hard to find way back. Have courage, be kind, I wish that I did. No praying to be blessed, Only I can save myself. That’s the courage to step forward, The way you are. I wish it rescues all
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:09 pm
MIN JIMIN
MIN JIMIN
Aš labiau zjbs nei tu
Kim Jongin

Pretending it's for me, the voices disregard my dream. I don't want to get hurt anymore, I close my ears and walk my way
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:10 pm
HEO GAYOON
HEO GAYOON
Park Chanyeol

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:08 pm
KIM MYUNGSOO
KIM MYUNGSOO
+

It was raining, it was snowing/ But all unhappiness stopped/ You brought heaven to me
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:31 pm
MIN YOONGI
MIN YOONGI
Bae Joohyun (Irene)

In the darkness, I find comfort with the moon, the stars, the whistling of the wind against my body as it dulls my pain. There is safety under the night sky, where I don’t hear the voices that ridicule. Everything inside me shuts off.
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:10 pm
KIM JONGIN
KIM JONGIN
+

I want to have your heart
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:11 pm
LEE DONGHYUCK
LEE DONGHYUCK
nohyuck is love,
nohyuck is life
Hong Dabin

THINGS I NEVER DID
and i have been wanting to call you home for the longest of times. but i had been a stranger to so many things and places, i was afraid i wouldn’t be able to stay and be your home in return. so i ran off and i’m sorry. i guess i did become a stranger to you too, at last.
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:13 pm
KIM JONGIN
KIM JONGIN
+

I want to have your heart
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:58 pm
KIM JONG HYUN
KIM JONG HYUN
Prašau išimti Park Chanyeol ir įdėti panelę Lee Chaeyoung

Do as you're told, sweetling, it won't be so bad. Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren't they?
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:03 pm
KIM WOOSUNG
KIM WOOSUNG
you made flowers grow in my lungs. and although they are beautiful, i can‘t breathe
JUNG JOON YOUNG
WONG KA HEI (ViVi)
KIM WONPIL
HUANG MINGHAO (JUSTIN)

thank you ♡

YOU'RE MY UTOPIA ☀️ the day that i breathe for you, the day that you are everything to me, the night where we are each other's universe; that's how much we shone, but you, you are leaving.
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:06 pm
JUNG ILHOON
JUNG ILHOON
I'm coming for everything they said I couldn't have
gerai draugai

Let me go now
Let me go now, You won’t find a nice guy like me. Untie my hands now, I’m chucking up the deuces. If I have to say it again, bullshit.
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 pm
JANG YEEUN
JANG YEEUN
ištrinkit iš rezervo HONG DABIN :)

she's a goddess
In her kiss I taste the stars, and they are cold. Nebula flows into her veins, like a cascade of silver and gold; Ribcages like the rings of Saturn; Lips like the universe’s edge; Eyes that could outshine the sun above and a black hole where my fingertips met. She carves me like a sculpture and paints me like a masterpiece
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:58 pm
KIM MINSUNG
KIM MINSUNG
galit ištrinti Huang Minghao~

h a u n t e d
it's what you do, it's what you see; my haunted lungs, ghost in the sheets, my wicked tongue, where will it be? i know if i'm on to you, you must be on to me; you want me? i walk down the hallway; you're lucky? the bedroom's the wrong way. slap me! i'm pinned to the doorway; kiss, bite, foreplay; i know if i'm haunting you, you must be haunting me.
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:50 pm
LEE DONGHYUCK
LEE DONGHYUCK
nohyuck is love,
nohyuck is life
Seo Soojin

THINGS I NEVER DID
and i have been wanting to call you home for the longest of times. but i had been a stranger to so many things and places, i was afraid i wouldn’t be able to stay and be your home in return. so i ran off and i’m sorry. i guess i did become a stranger to you too, at last.
Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:06 pm
LEE JENO
LEE JENO
nohyuck is love,
nohyuck is life
+ iki 12.29

You're my sun
you know how the moon only glows because it's reflection off of the sun? well that's me with him. he's my sun. i only shine because he's there.
Sponsored content