LABAS! HELLO! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 你好!
Sveikas atvykęs į Seulietišką Pietų Korėjos pasaulį su išskirtiniais gabumais pasižyminčiais nūdienos populiarumo neatsikratančiais padarais.
Jei kartais susiviliojai tapti mūsų šeimos dalimi, tai taip ir padaryk! Tik nepamiršk - registracija pas mus yra didžiosiomis raidėmis pilnu ir gražiu vardu, be šypsenėlių ir kitų, Azijos raštų neprimenančių simbolių.

Kitas tu:

Rezervacijos

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
Rezervacijos Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Šioje temoje galima rezervuoti norimiausius veidus (veikėjus).
Rezervacijos yra laikomos 7 dienas nuo tos dienos, kai buvo priimta užklausa.

Rezervacijos:

BYUN BAEKHYUN | URTEI | IKI 08.24
MIA | AISTEI | IKI 08.26

Last edited by BANG TAE EUN on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 am; edited 26 times in total
KIM MYUNGSOO
KIM MYUNGSOO
Re: Rezervacijos Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Yuqi ((G)I-DLE)
Greta, prašau tu įmesk į rezervus, nes aš nemoku tavo tvarkos kai nematau, o po to pyksti :D
Svečias
Anonymous
Re: Rezervacijos Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:46 pm

+
Svečias
Anonymous
Re: Rezervacijos Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Woo Jiho, bet ne man, o Melai :D
YOOK SUNGJAE
YOOK SUNGJAE
Re: Rezervacijos Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:06 pm

:D + iki 07.20

if i could make amends with all my shadows, i'd bow my head and welcome them. but i feel it burning, like when the winter wind stops my breathing; are you really gonna love me when i'm gone? i fear you won't, i fear you don't.
LIN EVAN
LIN EVAN
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Jeon Heejin (HeeJin)

delicate in every way but one, the swordplay; god knows we like archaic kinds of fun, the old way; chance is the only game I play with, baby, we let our battles choose us; and the cry goes out, ha, oh
GLORY AND GORE GO HAND IN HAND
Svečias
Anonymous
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Jung Taekwoon [Leo]
KIM JONG HYUN
KIM JONG HYUN
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:37 pm

+ Iki Rugpjūčio 8d.

Do as you're told, sweetling, it won't be so bad. Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren't they?
MIN YOONGI
MIN YOONGI
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Lee Dong Wook, please and thanks

We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.
HEO GAYOON
HEO GAYOON
Re: Rezervacijos Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:45 pm

+ Iki Rugpjūčio 8
JUNG EUNJI
JUNG EUNJI
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Rezervuokit Jung Jaehyun, Moon Taeil & Kwon Jiyong :D
Ačiū ^^

They say you really appreciate a garden only once you reach a certain age … There seems to be something miraculous about seeing the relentless optimism of new growth after the bleakness of winter, a kind of joy in the difference every year
JUNG JIN SOL
JUNG JIN SOL
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:28 pm

+ iki rugsėjo 10

For the sin of swallowing up the afternoon sun. I’m right here, so hot, alone with you tonight. I used to be untouchable and dangerous, but in just one moment, your blue wraps around me
Svečias
Anonymous
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Lee Seong-hwa/Gray
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:05 pm

+ iki 12.10

all of my senses want to feel you. don’t by shy, i’m already inside you.  don’t think i can stop now. even when we’re hugging, i wanna hold you closer
LEE DONGHAE
LEE DONGHAE
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Jeon So-yeon

JEON HEEJIN
JEON HEEJIN
Re: Rezervacijos Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:47 pm

@BANG TAE EUN wrote:
+ iki 12.10

it’s already deja vu
Every day, there’s a flash in my heart. A shining rainbow, a colorless world is boring. Will you change it with your fingers?

CHOI YEONJUN
CHOI YEONJUN
Re: Rezervacijos Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:15 pm

nu tai dar pridėkit ir Gong Yoo su Simon D :DDD

I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time
YOOK SUNGJAE
YOOK SUNGJAE
Re: Rezervacijos Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:17 pm

iki 12.13

if i could make amends with all my shadows, i'd bow my head and welcome them. but i feel it burning, like when the winter wind stops my breathing; are you really gonna love me when i'm gone? i fear you won't, i fear you don't.
SHON MINHO
SHON MINHO
Re: Rezervacijos Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Yeh Shu Hua
Woo Won Jae
Daniel Kim

WHEN I'M ALL ALONE I TAKE MY SMILE OFF BUT YOUR HEARTLESS WORDS HAVE LEFT ME SCARRED. YES, WITH YOUR MILLION EYES YOU'RE WATCHING ME, YOU TALK BEHIND MY BACK, YOU SPY ON ME SO I SCREAM AND SHOUT TO MAKE YOU LEAVE BUT YOU'RE STILL HERE, YOU KEEP JUDGING ME
BANG TAE EUN
BANG TAE EUN
Re: Rezervacijos Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 pm

IM JIN AH wrote:
iki 12.13

all of my senses want to feel you. don’t by shy, i’m already inside you.  don’t think i can stop now. even when we’re hugging, i wanna hold you closer
Sponsored content
Re: Rezervacijos

Rezervacijos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Our World :: Sveteliams-